Thursday, December 29, 2005

Am I wrong to laugh??

So I went out this week and saw the movie, "The Ringer". Oh my goodness!! It was hilarious!! Johnny Knoxville was great in it and it wasn't near close to stepping over the line of being politically correct (not that I care). All of the humor was in good taste and poked fun at Johnny's character rather than the Special Olympics. Go fo gold, Jeffy!! I highly recommend it!! But thank goodness Christmas is over and we are almost into 2006. I'll be so glad when this year is over!!! Come on 2006!!! ***by the way, what a sexy pic of J.K. I might have a crush on him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not wrong to laugh! Nothing is sacred. Hey, nice blog. This is Sandman and I am contacting you to see if you will send me your email address so that I can send you a password to my site. Happy New Year and all that! You can email me at jen@sandman.name as well.

The Errant Cook said...

Oh yes, Johnny Knoxville is a hottie. Nothing hotter than a good looking guy with an insane sense of humor. I haven't seen The Ringer yet, but I plan to.