Thursday, February 09, 2006

My New Favorite Chocolate

Every night I have a craving for chocolate. I usually deny myself to keep the fantabulous figure of mine. But I indulge every once in a while and tonight I grabbed a thing of Swoops. They come in different flavors: York Peppermint Patty and Hershey's. I got the York variety tonight. They're pretty good. They are thin chocolate wafers and they look like mini Pringles but they are pure chocolate. They fit on your tounge perfect and taste awesome!! The box has three containers of 6 wafers each which makes 18 (I did the math for everyone). Anyways, I would encourage you chocolate lovers out there to try these for a snack. I'm sure there's something you can do to work off the 190 calories for...every...2...wafers. HOLY CRAP!! Get ready to run a lot on the treadmill!!!

2 comments:

Big Ben said...

Not a big fan of swoops.

Rebecca said...

I think I've seen them in Reeses as well. I avoid them like the plague because while I don't care for chocolate much, I do care for Pringles! And if they're anything alike - I'd be in trouble! :)