Thursday, July 06, 2006

So It's Official...

Apparently I've let everyone down that reads my blog so: no one is reading my blog AND...I have a boyfriend! Yep, after about four years (or maybe more depending on how you look at it) I'm officially someone's girlfriend. Not because I'm a golf pro, not because I'm fun to go to a bar with and get hammered with but because this guy likes me for me...he really likes me! I gotta say, he's pretty great. He's the crush I talked about when I wrote the post about going to Central City about a month ago. He works out here at the golf course and we have a lot in common. In fact, he normally beats me on the golf course. He' not a golf pro though...he's a superintendent. But things are going really good with him. We'll see...I don't want to jinx it. As for people reading my blog, I don't know what more I can do. Maybe it's just because it's been a holiday weekend. Hmmm, I don't know

3 comments:

yrautca said...

Congrats. He is a lucky guy I am sure!

Big Ben said...

I'm with Slop - kiss and tell!

Ian Davis said...

Thats awesome! Congrats...just take you time and enjoy. Im not golfing as much anymore because I just bought a mountain bike that has been keeping me pretty busy...

Good luck with your relationship! Ill be praying for you even though I have no idea who the heck you are.

Ciao,

Ian