Saturday, August 15, 2009

F word

I have to say, I love Gordon Ramsay. I've met a few celebrities in my time; Tiger Woods, Melanie Griffith, Kyle Petty, Edwin McCain, Ken Griffey Jr., to name a few, but I would shit if I ever met Gordon. He is a god in the kitchen...and sexy as hell!! He's not the prick you see on Hell's Kitchen. He's a wonderful chef, a devoted husband and a super cool dad. My dream meeting with him would be to be able to cook dinner with him for a select few of my friends and soon to be husband. I would also love to go to a restaurant with him and critique their food and preparation. He is amazing and is someone whom I would go absolutely ga-ga over if he ever walked into my place of business. It could happen, because I work in a popular resort where we have a lot of food and wine events...it could happen :)

No comments: