Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Always believe what your dad tells ya...









I remember when I first started dating, my dad told me to watch out for a couple different types of guys: surfers and snowboarders. Surfers while I lived in FL and snowboarders since I've lived in Vail. My dad was a pretty good surfer in his day and not too bad now even in his 50's. I guess he knows what those guys are like becuase he used to be like them. He always told me, "Jen, they'll leave you in a heartbeat for good waves or good snow." But, I can't help likin' the guys who love to surf or ride. I love the look, a little punky, pretty laid back and great physiques for sure!! I'll learn my lesson one of these days, but until then you just gotta love the guys that have their ears pierced, awesome body bling and sick mohawks:)

No comments: