Saturday, December 17, 2005

A few of my favorite things...


So I just finished watching "Sound of Music" and I turned it on in the middle of this song. So below are a few of my favorite things:

1) Watching snow fall out of the night sky (looking up)

2) The smell of a wood burning stove on a cold night

3) The taste of salt water when I go to the beach

4) Snuggling down in a warm sleeping bag while camping

5) Watching shadows of fire bounce of trees around a campfire

6) Butter Rum LifeSavers

7) A good writing pen

8) Sleeping during a thunder storm

9) The smell of pine tree sap

10) Eggnog, pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream

2 comments:

Sudheer said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, appreciate it. I tired to sing the song with your favourite things but it was a little tough. Your favourite things are cute anyway.

Sudheer said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, appreciate it. I tried to sing the song with your favourite things but it was a little tough. Your favourite things are cute anyway.