Saturday, December 10, 2005

To the firefighter...why I'm a big dork!

Alright, this message is to the super cool fireman who comes in and keeps me company at my job. You know who you are : )
So I'm boppin' my head to "Talk Dirty to Me" by Poison; #1 reason I'm a dork, I love love love 80's hair band music. Next reason: using phrases like "super cool", "sweet" and "right on". Another reason: I know more about football than the average guy, seriously, you've heard me. This blog page qualifies as dorky too I think. Watching "Iron Chef" on the Food Channel when get home at night @ 1am. I think working at Disney World qualified as somewhat dorky, especially since I mention it in regular conversation so much. My friends give me hard time and say I start 90% of my sentences....(oh my gosh, I love L.A. Guns, again on the DMX)...with "When I used to work at Disney....". So, I think that's enough to legitimately qualify me as one of the dorkiest girls you might know. Happy 30th Birthday!!! (See, I told you you're going to be in my blog at some point).

No comments: