Friday, January 27, 2006

On Vacation in FL

So I spent all day yesterday and early Friday morning taking the red eye to Orlando. My friend, NY Mike, flew me out here to hang out for a few days. The plane ride was alright but I really didn't sleep much. He got this villa for us at the Marriott. It's awesome!! But now its almost one AM and I can't sleep. Remember I'm on CO time and it's only 10:45pm at home. We had a few drinks this afternoon after we checked in, came back to the villa and now he's passed out and I'm trying to be quiet so I don't wake him up. The weather is great here. It's a little chilly because of the humidity but still comfortable. GOD, I have a headache. I think it's the combination of no sleep, half a bottle of wine, four beers and really no food to speak of. You think I would be able to sleep but no such luck. But it is nice to be off of work for a few days. Believe it or not, my dad is actually in Orlando this weekend too. His side of the family are all down here so I may try to catch up with them tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now. I just popped some sleeping pills and a Vicodin for my headache...that probably wasn't the best idea...but I bet I will get some sleep now. Crap, I didn't even think about that.

No comments: