Friday, January 06, 2006

Tribute to my name and blog title


Sitting at work wishing I would have eaten some food before I took the Tylenol Cold and the Vicodin. Not because it hurts my tummy but I'm a little bit of a space cadet right now. So I guess Combos and almonds are going to have to do for dinner. Kinda fun to listen to ambient, trip-hop music in this state though : )

As I hope most of you have figured out, that's not a head shot of me in my profile. That's the beautiful Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow from the now off-air show "Alias". I got into watching "Alias" in the last month or so thanks to Netflix. You really have to start from the very beginning of that show to understand anything in the shows to follow. Very complex plot and storyline. I think Garner is awesome. And she kicks so much ass in the show. Why she is with goofball chubbo Ben Affleck, I'll never know. And Michael Vartan really f---ed up in the relationship department with her, too. Despite those down notes, she's my hero and eventual body double. Wow, is she ripped in these photos. Only a year more to go of 200 cruches a night!!

2 comments:

Big Ben said...

Jenn's hot. Ben has three things going for him, good name, baseball fan, and he dumped that skank J-Lo

Jennifer said...

Bring it on, Garyd!