Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wine, Steak and Free Dessert

My friend Dan and I went out to eat last night at the Gashouse. Great restaurant in Edwards. We had wine and raw oysters to start out. So yummy! I had the 10 oz NY strip (medium rare) with veggies and a baked potato. Dan had a rack of lamb with mint sauce and get this...curly fries. That's the kind of restaurant this was! Anyways, we were full as ticks and then our waiter brings us a combo of pecan pie and vanilla ice cream for free since he kept bumping into my chair all night. That put both of us over the edge! After that we went back to my house and played gin. I kicked his ass!! Anyways, it was a good night and satisfied my craving for steak for the time being. This picture is what I would have been looking at if I would have turned around in my chair. Seriously, this water buffalo had an attitude problem!

*To Manchester at South Forty: Thanks for the wine, cutie!

No comments: