Sunday, April 02, 2006

Going on Vacation

Well, it's April and in two weeks, I'm going to visit my parents... in Missouri. That may not sound like much to everyone else but I'm just excited about getting out of the mountains for a while. I'm an only child so I love going home, hanging out with my parents and eating home cooking...or at least eating for free :) My parents are both health nuts so the food we eat isn't like your regular down home food. One place that my mom and I go though is this Jamaican restaurant called "Tropical Breezes". The food is fantastic! Another reason I love to go home is I get to see the dogs. My parents have three: 2 Rotties and a Boxer. The Rottweilers are females and the Boxer is a male. The oldest of the dogs is Sadie, one of the Rotties. She will be 12 this year and my parents got her when I was in college. The other two are both 6 years old and were both adopted. The Boxer's name is MJ and the other Rottie is Sydney. I haven't got to meet Sydney yet but I'm sure we will get along famously. Not a whole lot else here in my world right now, I'm just glad to have a couple days off!

*To Devin: Hope everything works out

2 comments:

Big Ben said...

Patti and I are looking to get a dog. Might get a Boston Terrier. Rottweilers are banned in Toronto.

Jennifer said...

Boston Terrier's are like miniature Boxers! That would be a great choice!