Monday, August 28, 2006

Back on Track and Ready To Make Nice


Finally, I have wireless in my condo! My roommate left for the Virgin Islands today and had me call Comcast to have them come install it. So hopefully I will be able to keep up on my blogging. I feel excited about getting back into it. I've lost all of my blogger friends I think :(

First, I would like to tell everyone that my love life is great. My boyfriend is the most wonderful guy I've met ever. It's hard to describe sometimes but I'd have to say I've found a good one and he's also one of my best friends.

Second, I can't believe it's almost the end of golf season. We had our first frost this morning. That is the first sign of the true beginning of fall. I can't wait until the first hint of a whiff of burning wood from a fireplace. That will be wonderful!!

Lastly, I'm jealous of Alaska. They now have the pleasure of having one of my coolest friends as a part time resident. My friend Gretchen is there now as a speech pathologist. I got an email from her today (a mass email but an email nonetheless) about her first days there in the tundra. I love ya girl!!!

That's all for now...

1 comment:

Scott said...

Good to see you around. I am glad to hear that things are going well for you out there.

I can't believe you have frost already out there. I guess you are pretty high up though. When does your season actually end?

Scott