Friday, September 01, 2006

Hope For Geeks Everywhere

Scott Storch needs to add a stylist to his entourage of people. I swear I made fun of this guy in high school. At least he looks like it. This douche bag is a billionaire just for laying down the same beats for artists such as Danity Kane, Brooke (Hogan), Christina Aguliara, Beyonce' (yuk), Paris Hilton and Justin Timberlake (I'll take the sexy back). All of his beats sound the same!! And yet this ordinary guy has somehow weaseled his way into the music and socialite scene and has brain washed everyone with his hideous looks and copycat music like a pied piper. Anyways, just thought I would rant...WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

2 comments:

Scott said...

That is some classic stuff. Very funny.

Scott

Ian Davis said...

Isnt that awesome though? The fact that he was able to go out there regardless of looks and simply network his way into that industry? It is not easy to do...

ps...Sorry I have been a terrible reader but I guess you have been a terrible writter lately as well, so we are even.

Ian