Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fergie Could Be Kirstie Alley's Younger Sister




Watching the video "London Bridge" I couldn't figure out who Fergie reminded me of while she's strutting on top of the table in her British monogrammed booty shorts. Then it came to me...she looks like a skinny, skinny version of Kirstie Alley!! I think it's the hair and the eyes and part of her mouth I guess. Anyways, just an observation... (and once Blogger shpes up, maybe I will post comparison pictures....God BLOGGER IS ANNOYING!!!)

It's starting to get cold here in Colorado. And again I find myself with dwindling funds and the end of my summer profession. I start at the hotel in three weeks! WOW! I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by this year! My boyfriend is still awesome. He starts gearing up for a big month in October in his job and also for hockey season. I have a feeling that I will watch more hockey this winter than I ever have in my entire life. We have a few tickets to certain Colorado Avalanche games, the first one being October 8 against Vancouver. It should be fun! Well, I better get ready for work...

3 comments:

Scott said...

Maybe if Kirstie Alley took Crystal Meth like Fergie used to they would really be twins.

What do you do at the resort the rest of the year?

Scott

Scott said...

Maybe if Kirstie Alley took Crystal Meth like Fergie used to they would really be twins.

What do you do at the resort the rest of the year?

Scott

Big Ben said...

I'm going to get tickets for that same game and walk around the stands all game yelling your name and saying I want you back.