Sunday, October 08, 2006

Nicole Richie vs. Karen Carpenter


For those of you who don't know who Karen Carpenter is, she is the one in the white dress on the right. She died in 1983 from anorexia. This picture was taken that year. We all know that Nicole Richie has been chunky. She's guzzled alcohol like a fiend and she's also be engaged to the meth smoking DJ AM. Why doesn't someone intervine!! I would love to be skinny, to get rid of my little tummy pooch that I have and get rock hard abs. But I never ever want to look like this......EVER!!!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Yeah she is scary at the moment... hope that somone helps her.

Scott

Big Ben said...

She looks totally sick, I can't even look at her.

Ian Davis said...

I like little tummy pooches. They give the stomach personality. Of course it must be within reason.

Happy Thanksgiving!