Monday, July 06, 2009

Drive the speed limit, PULEASE!

I really don't know how I controlled my road rage when I lived in Orlando. My commutes used to be 5 times longer with a million more idiots on the roads. I try to take a deep breath now when a supposed illegal pulls out of Little Tijuana going 35mph in the posted 50mph. But deep breaths don't help! Not only do I have to swerve into another lane of traffic for the stupid bikers, now I have to drive at a snails pace behind a beat-up Toyota Tercel with 8 people in it. Go the speed limit douchebags!!! You won't stand out so much!

Here's some tips to driving the speed limit:

1) READ THE MPH SIGNS! Whatever they say, look at your speedometer and make it stay on that number!

2) When you are looking to pull out on the road, don't pull out in front of someone a car length away!

3) When you see a car in your rearview mirror and you can't see the grill of their car, speed up until you can see the road in the rearview mirror!

Alright, that's about all I can muster for today...

2 comments:

rawbean said...

Crazy! A coworker was just talking about a speeding ticket she got and how frustrating the slow max speed limits are.

And I hate people who pull out in front of you - like can you not wait a few more seconds?

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!