Wednesday, July 01, 2009

It's been awhile...but I'm back!

Holy Moly!!! It's been a really long time!! Who knows if I still have any followers but here goes...



So, I'm engaged!!! Believe it or not! In fact, I think I wrote a blog about him way back when...

July 6, 2006!!! I had to look it up. Wow, crazy how time flies but I'm so glad I documented it!! I really can't wrap my mind around actually blogging again. I'm so used to giving one sentence updates on Myspace, Facebook and Twitter *gasp*! I know, I know...I have succumb to the hypeness of instant gratification....it really IS only good for a minute. Be that as it may, my tougue feels free, we have a fantastic, black president, I have a super loyal little white fluff ball of a dog named Baby, the Giants won the Superbowl and I....I am happy....content really...with my life. I can breathe a satisfying sigh of relief....and wait for the other shoe...to...drop...Ciao for now!

No comments: