Thursday, March 01, 2007

Old Lady Perfume

I hate the smell of old ladies. I don't know what it is; mothballs, sicky sweet perfume, old hairspray for their nasty gray hair that unravels down past their ass. God, I don't want to get old. I always used to think 50 would be old but now I look at my parents and think they are probably some of the coolest 55 year olds around. I don't want to get wrinkly skin. I don't want to have long, gray, nasty hair. I don't want to start to say things are too loud or that I want to eat dinner before it gets dark.

It's funny to think that when I'm old (20 years from now), talking about rap groups is going to be like our parents talking about classic rock, iPods will be relics and texting will be so outdated. For now, I will settle for not having to breathe gross old lady perfume...PLEASE!!!

5 comments:

alex said...

Down the length of the train he saw white passengers from the Pullmans restlessly pacing up and http://www.google.com down, getting into their cars and out of them, consulting watches, attaching themselves with gesticulatory expostulation to various officials; but their impatience found no echo in his thought...

Ian Davis said...

Old Ladies are hot! I suggest if you don't want to have grey hair and wrinkly skin you dont focus on not having it and do something about preventing it.
Till then,

Big Ben said...

I like dinner before it gets dark, then you have time to have a big snack at night.

Big Ben said...

I miss you Jenn!

Scott said...

Way too funny. Yet I find myself completely agreeing. Good to see you back blogging.

Cheers,

Scott