Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cute as a Hamster

This is about a guy I know named Devin. I met him because his shop is kind of attached to our hotel. He works at this place called Sharp Shooters. It's a photo shop that takes pictures of people skiing and or posing on the mountain.I've gotten to know him this winter because those guys always pass in front of the front desk where I work. He's also friends with my friend Dan that I've mentioned before. Devin also takes pictures on his own. He just gave me his website where he posts his pictures, www.dbphoto.deviantart.com. There are some pretty cool ones and also this picture of him on the site too. He's also cute as a hamster but I would never tell him that :) He'll probably read it on here anyways. Anyways, I thought I would talk up his photos and give you guys some cool pics to look at while you're reading this!

*To Devin: Thanks for stopping and chatting with me during work even if it does get you in trouble with Randy. You make my day!

No comments: