Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hamsters Smell!

So Devin read my blog and came up to me today and was like, "Hey I read your blog thing but...hamsters smell!" Oh, but on the contrary, Devin, you don't smell and I was refering to how cute you are. Just like this picture (thanks, Rebecca!). I tried to explain that, back in the day, I had one of the cutest boyfriends, Jason, who my best friend would tell me he was so cute she just wanted to put him in a cage and watch him run on his little wheel. Devin again took that as I was wanting him to be in a smelly cage and go nowhere, kidding of course. So, me blushing, had to flat out tell him that it was a compliment, that he doesn't smell and that I think he's super cute. Way to be subtle, Jen! So, again Devin, you're a super cutie, you smell like Chapstick and I love your green bandana!

*To Jason - Hope you are doing well! And remember, you were the original hampster!

No comments: