Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Imogen Heap

So I discovered this great electronic artist the other day named Imogen Heap. I was surfing along different blogs and came across this blog that had music attached to it. I just couldn't stop listening to the song. The song is "Headlock" and it's fantastic. So I went right away to iTunes (which I can't believe that I ever lived without) and downloaded it immediately, along with two more songs off the same CD. The song is very hypnotic and chill, kinda what I'm into lately, music wise. The lyrics to her songs are pretty dynamic also. They are very rich, well put together and insightful. It's weird how you just run across some things by accident that make a significant impact on you.

I'm sitting in this great little coffee shop/lounge with a WIFI connection called Loaded Joe's. Great little place to sit and chill. I just happened to hit happy hour so I'm sipping on A glass of wine (singular, folks....hopefully). I have to work super early in the morning and might try to hang out with that guy James, who I mentioned in a previous post, tomorrow. I can't wait to go on vacation next week to visit my parents. I'm so excited to get out of here for a while! Well, back to my music and wine :)

1 comment:

Big Ben said...

I don't know about this Heap person. Anyway have fun at home.