Friday, December 23, 2005

I HAVE FOMO!!!


My old roommate Lisa came up with this acronym:

Fear
Of
Missing
Out

It's Friday night, the weekend of Christmas and I am stuck working 4pm - 12am the next three days. Again, why I will be doing shots on Dec. 26th. I was just really rude to my friend, Mike D., because he called and asked what I was doing. We were supposed to go see a Grateful Dead tribute band tonight at the Sand Bar but instead, I'm here trying to read people's mind at my job. What's the temperature outside? Why doesn't my wireless computer working??AARRGGHH!!! And I'm straving and the Asian restaurant across the way won't let me order any Pad Thai for take-out : ( Should I go out tonight after work?? And deal with all of the drunk people at Finnegan's?? Probably not. Merry F---ing Christmas!!

No comments: