Thursday, December 22, 2005

I think he's cute, I can't help it!!!



Alright, I don't know what it is but I think Seth Green is a hottie!! I know my guy friends are going to give me such crap for this but I love him, I can't help it!! Sure I'm probably taller than him by a mile and yeah he's got crazy red hair most of the time, and ok he looks like he's twelve but there's just something about him. I have this "friend" Mike W.* who I haven't seen in 5 years and this is how I picture him in my head. He looks like Seth Green!!! I guess I'll find out in about a month when I see him. So guys, let me gush a little and don't make too much fun.

*NY Mike for those of you who read regularly

1 comment:

The Errant Cook said...

Seth Green was his adorable best in Can't Hardly Wait. If you like that type, you should also check out Peter Krause (Nate from HBO's Six Feet Under). Like an older, hotter Seth Green.