Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Katie Holmes has been brainwashed...shame on you Tom!


First of all, I think Scientology is weird. I've read about it and it sound like a bunch of hocus pocus if you ask me. Silent birth?? Really?? Bunch of horse hockey!! Second, why don't I know anyone who's a Scientologist?? Because it's a hyped up, glamourized version of the occult that movie stars such as Tom Cruise and John Travolta have made popular. Lastly, poor little ex-Dawson's Creek star, Katie Holmes, has been duped into believing this load of crap. Like a lamb led to the slaughter, I think. She's going to wake up one day and her kids are going to be wearing masks, she'll only be able to make phone calls at a certain time during the day and Tom will be off flying his private jet to a secluded Scientology compound where I can only guess what happens there. My point: I think Scientology is the biggest lie ever...and weird (as I mentioned before).

No comments: