Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I thought nobody loved me : (

For a couple of days I've been wondering, "Why don't have any comments? Doesn't anybody love me anymore?" Normally, I get emails letting me know I have new comments but I hadn't so I just decided to peek at my unmoderated comments. You do like me, you really do!! So, comments are posted!! Yeah!! So I'm watching "There and Back" on MTV. I helps me get over not being able to watch "Making the Band 3". I know, I'm lame but I used to think O-Town was so cool, because I was living there when they were popular. The boys were cute now they're all broke and out of work. This show is about Ashley Parker Angel, who I thought was the cutest, of course. Anyways, I didn't call the boy back today, I didn't go to my boss's birthday party and I didn't even leave the house! But I did clean the bathroom, did laundry and now you can actually see my floor. Woo hoo! I also started taking vitamins today. I am taking a multi-vitamin, vitamin C, super B complex, biotin, fish oil and a couple of other things. I feel stronger already : ) I'm so amped I found the comments!!

No comments: