Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Youngster

Well, the boy was a little miffed that I hadn't contacted him over the past two days. I texted him this morning and let him know that I was still alive. He came in tonight as he was going to work, vitamin C in hand since he knew I had a cold. Of course, I'm on my second day of my vitamin regiment so I declined the extra mgs of C. I was told that the ball is in my court for the phone call now. Guess he won't be hearing from me : ) I know, I'm horrible. I don't call guys! My parents always told me, "Nice girls don't call boys!" And after harassing a few boyfriends when I was between 19-23, I learned my lesson. I don't need 'em. I don't care what you're doing, when you ate, what you ate, when you pooped and if you've got to poop (by the way, Oversized Ben, I don't care about your bowel movements either yet I continue to read your blog). I have enough of my own crap to deal with (no pun intended). A 5 minute courtesy call every other day is just fine with me. I'm a harsh and grizzled individual, as my dad would say. That's just me. Again, why I'm probably still single. Well, I'm about out of work so I better wrap it up.

1 comment:

Big Ben said...

I have no problem with a chick calling me, never bothered me. If you listen to a buy's Crap stories than he will like you better. If I guy tells you about his crap, look interested and ask, "did it float or sink?"