Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My friend Gretchen

I love my friend Gretchen!! We do this thing when we text each other that is hilarious (well, to us it is) and keeps us laughing at life and eachother. Have you ever heard about the Pink Dot delivery company on the west coast? Apparently there is a company that delivers whatever you want in 30 minutes or less and they will get anything for you. So we think of the three most random things you can think of and put them together. Like: Can I get a map of Bosnia, a Dixie cup full of Prell shampoo and a garden gnome?? Bosnia and garden gnome are ones we've used before but a couple of my favorites to reprise. Gretchen and I met at our favorite yet torn down bar called the Sundance, in the heart of local Vail. We met through an ex boyfriend named Chris, who I 'm sure will come up in later posts. All I know is that we are a couple of really cool chics and he is a very confused 39 year old guy. Love you Gretl!! I'm so glad we're friends!!!

No comments: