Saturday, December 03, 2005

Beautiful, wonderful snow...2 feet to be exact!!

As I sit here at work, I can see the big, fat flakes gently falling to the ground from the latest snow system we've had here in Vail. It's so beautiful and yet so cold!! I'm so excited how good my little asian vehicle does though. Even without snow tires, my car climbs nearly 1,000 feet everyday to my job here in Beaver Creek. For those of you that are unfamiliar with where I live, here is a website that is all about my resort, www.beavercreek.snow.com . It's a great website where you are able to see how much snow we've gotten, different events going on at the resort and live feed cameras showing the mountain. It's World Cup week here this week so we have the likes of Bode Miller, Dahren Rahlves and Hermann Maier skiing our mountain faster than anyone ever will. I compare those guys to Tiger Woods, Phil Mickleson and Ernie Els in my world. I think the competition is televised sometime in January on ESPN or one of the other networks so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments: