Thursday, December 01, 2005

Friends named Mike

I've gotten in the habit of calling a lot of my friends by their last names over the last few years. I think it all started when I lived in FL. One of my best guys friends, who I haven't actually spoke to in forever, is named Mike S. This friend is the best friend a gal could ever have. He would go out to the Orlando Alehouse with me just because I didn't want to go by myself, with full knowledge that I would probably be secure with my surroundings in about 15 minutes. On one of these occasions, I met one of the cutest Mike's I know: Mike W. He's also a PGA Class A golf professional from New York, so when I refer to him, I call him by his last name or just New York Mike (I will see you soon!!) Another Mike is Mike M. I met him through a guy named Kevin Y who used to play golf on the Nationwide Tour and Mike M. was his caddy. Now Mike M. is one of Orlando's finest fireman and I do mean FINE!! Last but definitely not least is my most recent addition to my Mike collage, Mike D. He's definitely been a big part of my life the last year and hopefully we can be pals for the rest of our lives.

No comments: