Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sitting in JFK Airport

So I missed my flight to Denver last night. We were on the runway in Orlando for 90 minutes and I only had an hour lay over in NYC. So JetBlue put me up at a Hampton Inn last night and I have a flight out in about an hour. So here I sit in one of the biggest airports in America watching the hustle and bustle of a variety of people walk by me. This is my first time in New York by the way. What a weird experience. I checked into my hotel and there was a guy at the desk who asked me to have a drink. So I put my stuff in my room and met him at the bar. He was a harmless guy from Indiana who drove bakery delivery trucks for a living. While I was sitting there talking to him, I met a couple of other guys from Philadelphia. Needless to say, I didn't spend any money last night. Probably the best thing about being a girl. Come to think about it, the only money I've spent on this trip is to park my car at the Denver Airport. Not bad for a five day kinda vacation. Oh by the way, I called the youngster last night. I know, what am I thinking? But I need some love, ya know? Nothing better than a little sympathy from an admirer. God, I hope he never reads this : ) Alright, I'm out for now, gotta board the plane.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

No the censor is not off and this is my blog so I can do what I want. I publish your comments, don't I Slop? I can take advantage of guys if I want, like you don't try and often succeed in taking advantage of us girls.

Big Ben said...

The coolest thing about being a girl is free drinks. I try to avoid buying females drinks, but someone you often get tricked into doing it.

If you are lucky maybe one of these guys will suck on your Uterus.

Jennifer said...

How's that for response time, Slop? You can suck my uterus as long as you clean up the mess...ugghh, gross!!