Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Good Times, Where Are They?

So I had dinner with the youngster last night. He invited me over and his roommate cooked a great comfort food meal. Those of you who read normally know that I have blown this guy off for a couple of weeks by not responding to his phones calls. But I felt like a little lovin' couldn't hurt so I broke down. We ate dinner, watched a couple of movies, cuddled on the big leather couch and and the end of the night, I was a little too groggy to drive home ; ) Ok, sure I had an ulterior motive. My roommate calls me a "cake and eat it too girl". I'm not hurting anybody. He's going to be gone in two months anyways. But even the 30 minutes of passion didn't raise my spirits. Well, it did about three times but I still felt amiss as I fell asleep. Maybe I need more caffiene. My vitamin regimen is a little off lately, maybe that has something to do with it. Work is the best part of my day and that's sad. I would rather stay in bed all day to tell you the truth. If I were to describe the feeling it's like I'm homesick but I don't miss my family. I feel like I've taken a Xanax but the "I don't care" feeling isn't there. Maybe I will feel better tommorrow or maybe I need to look into taking some sort of mood enhancing herb.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Alright, Slop...your comment is the reason that I moderate!! Like I'm gonna publish you calling me the "s" word!! I'm not mad but I think it's funny the double standards guys have when it comes to girls doing what guys do all the time. Let me just clarify, the youngster knows what's going on. Again, he is leaving in 2 months so we make sure that we are not "attached" to eachother. It is a FWB situation. And if you don't know what FWB means, you probably never will :)